Saturday, October 6, 2018


Mother – The guide

When life was cruel and bitter
 Her tears rolled down the cheeks
The night was deepened  
By her cry of mourn.

But…….for me
She was an angel who stepped out
From the pages of a fairy tale
And became my friend.

She revealed  
The beauty of a real woman,
The real charisma
In my awkward age.

Her talks and walks made me learn from her.
Words are not enough to prove
My love to my mother.
She moved with grace and
Acted with loveliness.

Mother - The ultimate expression of divine love
When times had been worse
Her steady and engaging smile
Gave me strength
To face the realities of life.

The joyful moments we shared are untold.
I see the holy touch of God in her.
When I look back, life is a meaningful one.
You added glory to my life, Mom.

Navaneetha.G
14/4/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment