Monday, December 17, 2018


THE DAWN

The sun  arose from the horizon,
The rays had wiped out the dark.
Each dew drop fell on the leaf.
The bright sky on which
I embroider my dreams.
The vivid dark woods made me hopeful.
The melodic time of joy by the birds.

The moments of silence
Intruded into my retreat.
The dawn that cherished hope
Wiped out the sorrow.
The breeze that moved my little hair;
The blazing dew drops
That captured my thoughts.

The chitter chatter that awakened me.
My mind wandered for
An imagined miracle.
Dawning evoked
A thought about dusk.
An hour of daylight is
Prettier than the nightfall.
I wished and wished
For a bright sunrise.

The bright rays of the sun
Peeped into my window.
The new day which gave
Hope to regain the lost.
Time to plan the daylight
“My heart raised a prayer
To the Almighty to lead me on”.
Navaneetha.G

No comments:

Post a Comment