Wednesday, July 10, 2019

I did not expect that today will be a special day for me, but today was an awesome day for me.As part of Teaching Practise, I am teaching in a school in Tvm.
Two weeks are already over and its indeed an overwhelming response that I got from students, they shower so much love and care, respect to me.
But what I really relish is some innocent smiles that always brightens up my day.
Today I had purposefully went to 6th std class which was near our room and i went there because they were making noise.
Finally I engaged them with games and speech and the stuff, they got really interested in my ways and me😄💃..
Finally when the long bell rang what happened was really surprising, one girl came forward and she kissed me on my cheeks and she was a small little girl whom I had found interesting when i joined there and i used to talk to her whenever I came across her...
I cannot keep calm and today is indeed my day..🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment