Saturday, February 1, 2020


A two day National Seminar on Transformational Leadership: A Call to empower teachers was organized at Christ Nagr College of Teacher Education, It was another golden opportunity to share and explore ideas on "Teacher as a transformational leader",Multifaceted and changing roles of a 21stcentury teacher.
It was my 3rd paper presentation on the topic : Empowering student teacher community:Use of Modern Instructional strategies in the 21st century classrooms.
I thank our dear Principal Dr.M.S Geetha who had organized a wonderful National Seminar like this.My beloved teachers who had been a great support and my parents who constantly motivated me all through my life😍😍💃💃.Opportunities like these would be rare and I would call it a blessed one..





No comments:

Post a Comment