Saturday, March 30, 2019

Before and after joinning B.Ed.
To be true,life had really changed (according to me),I was never a busy person as I am now. Each day turned out to teach something or the other and with new insights now I am more future oriented too.
Just after Post Graduation in English Lit,I was in a mad run to clear UGC NET,and I won it within an year,but since i was passionate about teaching I joined B.Ed. and now i got lots of experiences which had moulded me to think and to reflect on life.
I got lots of friends whom I really feel lucky to have in my life, and we got a lovely set of teachers who had put their heart and soul on teaching and they inspire us to achieve more in life.
We had Arts Fest at College recently and I am happy to share that I became the Kalathilakam with 22 points.
We have lots of works to do as part of our curriculum, but Initially I never felt it easy,but now I think its really fun to be busy.But our teachers energise us with their inspiring words,care and make us always comfortable.😍😍
"Life had never been so exciting before",If I had stopped myself from doing this course,I would myself land up to be some another person,for sure... 💃😉

No comments:

Post a Comment